Your journey begins in the Medina, the heart of Marrakech. We’ll stay 3 nights in a riad that blends the best of two worlds: the exquisite courtyard gardens and water features of a traditional Moroccan home along with the sophisticated style of a boutique hotel.
Your accommodations for the next 3 nights will be at the famous Peacock Pavilions which has been featured in dozens of magazines such as Elle Decor and is a favorite destination of designer Jimmy Choo. This artisanal boutique hotel is located in an olive grove on the outskirts of Marrakech with terraces that overlook the Atlas Mountains.
One of the highlights of the Peacock Pavilions is being able to luxuriate in their beautiful pool.
Your Adventure Includes...
Riding through the streets of Marrakech in a sidecar as well as a guided walking tour through the Medina.
The garden was designed by the French artist, Jacque Majorelle, who devoted more than forty years of his life to developing it. The special shade of cobalt blue, inspired by the tiles of Marrakech, is named after him—bleu Majorelle. The garden and villa complex was once home to fashion designers Yves Saint-Laurent and Pierre Bergé.
Ride on a camel in the spectacular Agafay desert that was once a desert caravan route from the Sahara Desert to the Atlantic Ocean.
Enjoy high tea in the gardens of this celebrity-frequented palace hotel, voted “Best Hotel in the World” by Condé Nast Traveler for three years. Winston Churchill described the gardens as “the loveliest spot in the world.” You’ll indulge in the signature creations of French pastry chef and chocolatier Pierre Hermé.
Hammam & Spa
You’ll be pampered by luxurious spa treatments and a traditional Moroccan hammam.
Under a Tent or Under the Sky
You’ll enjoy cultural and culinary delights including rooftop cocktails at El Fenn, owned by Richard Branson’s sister, Vanessa, and one of Marrakech’s hottest spots. It boasts an iconic view of the Koutoubia Mosque as well as the colorful rooftops of Marrakech.
Henna Cocktail Party
Insider Trip Details
— For the February 5-11, 2023 Trip —
Staying, Dining, Traveling
- 6 luxurious nights (3 nights in a riad in the Medina and 3 nights at the renowned Peacock Pavilions)
- All meals: daily breakfast, lunch, and dinner at the hotel or at chic Moroccan restaurants
- Transportation to and from the airport to Marrakech
- Daily transportation for all excursions
- Tour guides on selected days
Seeing, Doing, Relaxing
- Welcome cocktail reception
- A guided walking tour of the Medina
- Rooftop cocktails at El Fenn, one of the hottest spots in Marrakech
- Visiting the Majorelle Gardens and the stylish Yves St. Laurent Museum
- High Tea at the famous La Mamounia palace hotel
- Sidecar ride through the winding streets of Marrakech
- Nomad-inspired camel ride in the exotic Agafay desert
- Luxurious spa treatments and a traditional Moroccan hammam
- Henna cocktail party
- Plus special entertainment and other surprises!
- Special gifts delivered
- Travel insurance
- Alcohol from hotel mini bars or during meals
- Personal laundry
- Shopping budget
- $3395 per person, double occupancy. Single occupancy is available for an additional charge.
- non-refundable deposit due upon booking: $950 per person
- due 60 days before the trip date
Small group size:
Approx. 10 people. We operate on a first-come, first-served basis upon confirmation of payment.
Come alone or with friends, a spouse, or a group of friends. Upon request, custom trips are also available for your own private group.
- Bathing suit (on-site pool, spa)
- Layers of clothing for weather changes
- Comfortable walking shoes
- Comfortable clothing for a camel ride and a sidecar ride
- Less casual attire for a special evening out